My Family

My Family
Here we all are!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009

I am without my spousal valentine, but have my children with me to celebrate.  The sun is out for the first time in a very long time, so it feels cheery.  It's that time of year when the snow is melting exposing the ugly hidden by the clean snow.  We never seem to get all the toys put away before the snow strikes, so there are now pails in the sandbox that are in a million pieces.  It is not, however, warm enough to go out and clean it up yet.  

We're going to have taco bar for out V-day dinner tonight.  Can't go wrong there every person can find some ingredient they like.  I gave the kids Pet Shop toys to Ella, Jacob and Callie - which has kept them very occupied.  It helps that Christian and Shannon are gone for the day.  Especially Christian as he tends to get into Callie's business.  Christian has developmental delays and CP - cerebral palsy.  He tends to be our busybody and tattler.  My rule always has been if there is no household destruction or bodily fluid being spilled I don't need to know about it.  

OK I better take advantage of the peace and get dinner going and probably through in some more laundry - it's a good couple feet deep down there - yikes.

Later -

No comments:

Post a Comment