My Family

My Family
Here we all are!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Ah - Monday - Monday


It was a busy weekend. Chris turned 19 on Sat. and Mark and the big boys went out to lunch and a movie to celebrate. I baked a cake, which I left on the counter - bad idea. Mark came in to find Callie grabbing handfuls out of the cake. Ya, she's not suppose to have gluten - so it was a wild rest of the day. Thankfully, it was Callie and she can do no wrong in Chris' eyes :)

Sunday morning the kids all sang up front at church. They did well, but Callie started roaming, so I had to sneak up and get behind her on the risers and hold her in her spot. Amazingly, she didn't object or it could have been quite the scene. They were all awesome.

Tonight the plan is to set up the tree and decorations tonight. It will probably throw everyone off, but we gotta do it. Merry Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment